Tuesday, July 28, 2009

MFM... a bit late but still there.

I sit and look at the clock.. 10.. 20.. 30 min's late. You walk in and drop your purse. I look at you with a questioning glance. You blurt out "The Bus.. it was late!" I point you to the kitchen. You know you should have called. You know what you need to do. You glance back at me and I stand there with my arms crossed. I tell you "Take off the panties.. and hike up that skirt. I am going to make sure you never forget to call again." You pull up the back of your skirt and pull down your your panties. Standing there in only your garter and thigh high hose. You pull the kitchen chair out and stand in front of it. You place your feet inside the front legs and slowly bend forward. You place your hands on the back of the wooden chair. I walk over next to you.. Your ass framed in the black garter and black thigh high stockings. As you stand their I begin to speak "Baby you know I worry about you. When you don't call I think the worst. I am only concerned with your safety. I am not upset or mad." I continue "Now Baby I want to know how many swats do you deserve for today's actions?" You mumble.. "one" and I laugh. I tell you that "One is what you say becaus your scared. One will not teach you to behave nor help you learn the lesson" I then ask "How late where you Baby?" and you respond "Just a bit late Daddy" I take your chin in my hand and say "Baby you where 30 in's late.. 30 min's is not Just a Bit" I look into your eyes and tell you "One Swat for every minute would be a good start but I don't think that is what you need. Perhaps only 6.. one for every five minutes you where late" You start to wimper.. I step back.. and the first contact of my hand on your pale cheek breaks the silence of the room with a loud "SMACK" You jump. I hear a wimper escape your soft lips. The second.. Third.. Fourth.. Fifth and finally the Sixth swat. I can see my hand print in red on your pale white ass. I see tears in your eyes. I stand you up and pull down your dress. I kiss you softly and wipe your tears. I tell you "Baby.. go get some relaxing clothes on.. dinner will be ready soon" You prance off.. rubbing you beautiful ass.

No comments:

Post a Comment