Monday, May 4, 2009

My First MFM

The theme of MFM this week is Skin

As I come to the front door I unlock it and push it open. The house is quite and dark just like every other night. I set my bag from work down and toss my hat on the table. Walking into the bedroom it is silent and dark. I set my phone down and kick off my shoes. Pulling my shirt off over my head I suddenly feel your hand. You run your hand over my belly and up my chest. I sigh and we both know this is what I want.

I undo my belt and slide my pants and underwear off. Pulling my socks off with my toes I slowly crawl upward on the bed. I feel you, Your soft skin. I explore it with my rough fingers and calised hands. I kiss your soft skin over and over. I draw a firm nipple into my mouth and suck it gently biting it. I kiss your soft lips but only for a second. I slide down your body kissing each inch of your smooth pale skin as I go. Your legs spread and I kiss the inside of each of your thighs. Your hands on my head and my lips on your skin.

I gently blow on your hot wet pussy. I kiss your thighs again. Your hips raise up to meet my hungry mouth...

1 comment: