Tuesday, April 28, 2009

The First Step is to admit your Addiction.

It's simple. I love curvaceous women. I love the sight of a woman who is often overlooked by others as being to big.. to round.. or not what the media or hollywood defines as beautiful. I love the feel of their skin. I love how it feels like your squeezing your favorite stuffed animal. Soft and cuddly.

I don't know when I figured it out or why but I am ok with that. I find that other women are more concerend with how they stack up to the false standards of society. In a day and age where you can change just about anything I prefer someone who is happy with themselves. You had not choice in the matter and your the way you are because that is who you where ment to be and I can't help but have explicit thoughts of all the kinky and sensual things I want to do with you.

Call your self what you will.. BBW.. Plump.. Voluptuous.. Plus Sized or a Big Girl.. I'll just call you Sexy.. Desireable and Beautiful.

1 comment:

  1. I love, love, love you! I think that what you say is right ... go you! I look forward to being a fan ..!

    ReplyDelete